Oterra™ Natural Colors for candies and confectioneries provide a color palette even Cupid would adore!
As the world’s leading supplier of natural colors, Oterra continues their dedication to applying the goodness and purity of nature to our food. Their advanced technology and mission promotes every step -or arrow!- in the right direction to suit various applications with no compromise on quality or safety, therefore offering a wide product range.
If you are looking for natural colors to help create products for the day of love, there are several Oterra products available. Each offer a full spectrum of colors and natural ingredients to help produce the best color for your specific application.
- I-Colors®: Colorful, instant powders that plate well and hydrate easily.
- Promotes resilient coatings for easy, trouble-free panning.
- Ideal for plating perfection.
- Product is easy to dose and dissolve due to small particle size which aids in no dephasing, lumps, or spots and ensures an even distribution.
- CapColors®: Natural color pigments that offer exceptional color performance and stability.
- Retains brightness and intensity with a specific encapsulation formulation designed to improve functionality.
- Unique color technology increases color potency to ensure intense, vibrant shades at a lower dosage and works to prevent color migration in layered products.
- Works well in high resistance heat, light, and air.
- Supports smooth and even coverage of panned products and assists in reducing drying time.
- FruitMax®: Minimally processed hues with coloring properties from fruit, vegetables, and edible plants.
- Oil soluble with recognizable ingredients to easily understand.
- Ideal for fat-based fillings, frosting, and eye-catching decorations.
- ColorFruit®: Multi-purpose colors from nature available in liquid or powder formats.
- Suitable for macarons, sugar icing, and compressed tablets.
- Authorized under various regulatory frameworks to build trust with consumers.
Your candies, baked goods, and desserts can be created with appealing color shades and swirl with combinations of unforgettable artistry and memories—all while using natural coloring ingredients.
We can help decide which application is best for your product or assist in converting your process to all natural colors. For more information, contact one of our Ingredient Product Specialists today!