June Is National Dairy Month!
To celebrate this very special month in all its glory, the Nelson-Jameson family invites you and your families to get a little “cheesy” so we can really “milk” these “moo-velous” month-long festivities! We’re looking for the best dairy-centric projects from YOU to showcase our collective love for dairy.
Dairy Art Contest participants are asked to submit artwork or photos that represent and celebrate dairy.
Please Submit Any Of The Following:
- Drawing of the cutest cow
- Photo of your favorite cheese plate or butter board
- Family photo with cows on a local farm
- Photo of your family making your favorite cheese dish – mac ‘n’ cheese, a grilled cheese sandwich, even fondue!
- Photo of your kids eating their favorite ice cream (the more scoops, the better!)
- Best arts and craft project out of a milk carton or jug
This promotion is open to individual legal residents countrywide, except employees (and their immediate families and members of the same household) that work in the marketing department at Nelson-Jameson, Inc., its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates. Contestants under the age of 18 must have parental or legal guardian consent to participate.
Please read all Official Rules for contest requirements.
The best submissions will be featured in a 2024 Nelson-Jameson calendar.
Twelve winners will be chosen by the Contest Sponsors’ Marketing Department and the selected artwork will be displayed in the 2024 Nelson-Jameson Calendar. The twelve winners will be individually recognized by Nelson-Jameson.
Winning photographs may be displayed on the Nelson-Jameson website, and social media properties.
Deadline for submissions is June 30, 2023 at 5:00 pm.
Submissions are limited to one per applicant.