Benefits of Converting to Whirl-Pak® Bags
Incorporating sample bags into your sample collecting and storage process has many advantages that benefit not just your bottom line but the environment as well. Sustainably and effectively collecting and storing samples across many applications has been shown to be attainable. Below are the main reasons why you should consider implementing these changes today.
Top benefits include:
- Reduce plastic media waste by 95%.*
- Reduce GHG emissions.*
- Reduce water in the manufacturing process.*
- Reduce overall hands-on-time by 76%.*
- Reduce storage space.
- Lower shipping costs.
- Save on disposal cost.
- Puncture-proof, leak-proof closure tabs.
- Guaranteed sterility.
- Easy identification.
*Case study: April 2022 – Nasco Sampling LLC.
Implementing the Switch to Whirl-Pak® Bags:
Not sure where to begin with implementing this whole new system into your daily process? Proper installation and implementation is critical to the success of your process. Following these steps will help serve as your guide to the best possible solution to your implementation pain points.
Step 1—Map out a list of raw material and finished product testing.
• List your current inventory of bottles or bag sizes.
Step 2—Inform purchasing and services of charge.
• Provide a Whirl-Pak product list to your purchasing agent.
• Notify disposal services of changes—frequency and volume will be reduced.
Step 3—Meet with your teams to capture concerns.
• Potential questions might include: Will this take more time? How does this impact other portions of my job? We’ve always done it this way, why change now?
Step 4—Set up product and testing stations.
• Troubleshooting with your team to address challenges before full implementation.
Federal regulations met: R-Nase, D-Nase, Pyrogen and BPH free and complies with FDA, USDA, HACCP, and EPA.