The 10,000 square foot warehouse addition to our Marshfield facility has been completed. Ground was broken in October 2014 on the expansion that is connected to the existing warehouse and includes six loading docks, two offices and 550 pallet positions. This addition brings the total warehouse space in Marshfield to over 2.2 million cubic feet.
Nelson-Jameson, Inc. has further warehouse space at the branch locations in California, Idaho, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
At the beginning of the year we announced our plans for a warehouse expansion at our company headquarters in Marshfield, Wisconsin. We can report that the construction process has been on schedule and our warehouse staff has started occupying the new warehouse with a variety of products. Here are some features we can look forward to with the expansion:
- During construction, plastic curtain barrier between existing warehouse and addition
- Previous exterior wall, now an interior part of the addition, has been cleaned and sanitized
- New floors to be cleaned and sanitized before storage began
- Additional ventilation & HEPA filtration
- More efficient storage utilizing a new layout and gravity-flow racks
- More secure – no outdoors access
- Sealed sprinkler line
- Added rainwater containment
- Additional pest deterrent methods
- Continuing occupancy sensor lighting
We hope our efforts will ultimately help us better serve our customers with enhanced efficiency. To see more photos, “Like Us” on Facebook at www.facebook.com/nelsonjameson.